This important broadcasting conference Higher Value through Digital Broadcasting runs from March 2nd through 4th and will provide high level information and real-life experiences for those involved in the digital HDTV, enhanced digital radio, and file based production industries. Speakers from MENA and around the world will offer attendees their invaluable expertise. This is a platform for broadcasters and other industry players to exchange views and experiences on launching and supporting HD services.
Show highlights include...
- New Compression Technologies
- Building Network Infrastructure
- File-based Production Workflow
- File-based Production for Radio
- Implementing Digital Broadcasting: Network Planning
- Higher Quality Services in Radio Broadcasting
- HDTV Business Strategies in the Middle East
- Implementing Content Protection Technologies
- Status of Digital Broadcasting, DTH and IPTV in the MENA region
The GVF Summit, held on March 3rd, brings together industry leaders to identify and discuss the development of new opportunities in satellite and satellite-hybrid services and technologies. The Summit will offer interactive exchanges of ideas between communication technology users, operators, manufacturers and analysts, making this an unrivalled networking opportunity for the MENA region. The Summit highlights include...
- The MENA Communications Market Panorama
- Understanding Unified Value Chain Opportunities
- MENA Industry and Government as Satellite Service Customer
- Application Focus
- Regional End-User Vertical Market Focus Technology Focus
Satellite MENA was launched in 2009 in response to the increasing demand of the satellite industry. Satellite MENA is the first ever definitive event of its kind in the region, serving broadcasters, commercial entities, telecoms operators, government, NGOs, military and many more.
Satellite MENA aims to be the industry networking platform to explore business opportunities, formulate strategies and create partnerships for video, voice, data and IP communications over satellite.