Emergencies rarely occur on schedule. Comms and power equipment must be ready to handle critical needs at such times. One answer just may be the just released by Squire Tech Solutions is their pCom 300, a mission critical power communications trailer system for government and private industry mobile infrastructure needs.
The pCom 300 provides an immediately deployable, self contained power generator, lighting and communications infrastructure where you need it. Emergency management and field operations require an infrastructure designed to solve the problems that come with the unknown. The flexible design of the pCom 300 offers an environment to operate vital equipment and services to IT and Incident Operations Management personnel.
All electronics bays have NEMA4 extreme environment enclosure with controls for humidity, water intrusion, heat, cooling, and air-born particulate filtration. The pComs on-board 10,000 watt ultra quiet power generation system provides for site power, core communications equipment and powerful scene lighting system. The clean power generation, a 105 gallon internal diesel tank, and an auto-acquire satellite antenna, when combined with a standard 30 internally cabled tower, creates the ultimate response trailer.
With 40 rack units of environmentally controlled rack space, pCom operators have numerous options for their critical communications equipment. Whether you run proprietary internal networks or you simply require reliable access to high-speed internet, phones, radio, video, or broadcast, the pCom 300 fulfills portable communication needs.
– Secure NEMA4 communications enclosure
– 40 RU equipment rack space on air suspension
– Secure wiring and cabling access
– Instrumentation control: generator controls, runtime
– Digital hours meter, system monitor, psi pressure gauges, tower control
– 10kw Perkins diesel power generator with vibration isolation, sound dampening and attenuation
– 105 gallon fuel tank
– Multiple external GFI power outlets
– External Patch Ports and secure conduit
– Shore power inputs with transfer switch and integrated battery charger
– 30.5 Tempest Fireco pneumatic tower with internal cable set
– Integrated air compressor for pneumatic tools and tower system.
– Front and rear air compressor hose connections
– Tower mounted high power scene lighting
– AvL auto acquire low stow satellite antenna and control system with BUC/LNB kit
– Satellite modem, router, and rack kit
– Multi-Port enterprise VoIP router and switch
– Engenius long range 600mW wireless access point and client bridge
– Engenius high powered cordless phone system and outdoor antenna
– Multi-port PoE Smart switch with Layer 2 / Layer 3 management and controls
– Power management with UPS Large storage bay with dual door access (over 40 cubic ft.)
– Marine metal-lock anti-rust coating
– Tie down D rings
– Integrated anti theft locking coupler system
– All enclosure doors have key locks
– Tire rack and spare wheel/tire
– Integrated trailer brakes, lighting, and brake-away
– Hydraulic braking system
– Integrated leveling jacks
– Transportable by standard vehicle
To access more information,